I have 3 places that I considered my “Home”♥♥♥
- My home in the Philippines were my Mom, 2 Siblings, and my 2 Nieces.
- My home in States were my Sister’s in-law, Nieces, and Nephews. (That now is my new country where I always feels welcome and have comforts.)
- My home is where my husband and I bed.
This this mostly my young stage scenery before.
I climbed the Mango Tree in our back yard, or to the farm of my Grand Parents. While my Mom gets crazy looking calling my name. Because I escaped the house chores she gave me.:)
This photo always reminds me of Home in the Philippines.
My Home in States. My Sister In law’s farm at New York, and that’s Jazz a sweet lovely Jazz the horse.:)
- I know when I’m home in New York, because I can ride my best favorite horse my “Jazz” This why I called HOME, as I’m with family that full of Love.:)
My husband and I considered our Bed is our Home. We live international half way around the globe where our families. So right now our Bed is what we call our HOME.:) By the way this is not exactly our bed OK! This is one of the hotel in Philippines in Panpacific Hotel and that’s a very comfortable bed. This hotel brought my husband and I so much meaning, because this was the hotel where my husband proposed to marry me. And I say YES awwwwwhhhhh♥.:)
May God Bless our HOME,
For more Related Articles please click the following link,
- The Daily Post
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Home
- The Panama Adventure