The Daily Post for today was like this ===> Honestly evaluate the way you respond to crisis situations. Are you happy with the way you react?
Titled Daily Prompt: In a Crisis so here’s the way I handled my crisis.
Last year my husband and I are in the scenario of a dark situation. We’re in this unbreakable box that loaded of heartbreak’s, agony, and unwanted crisis of our life’s together. The worst one was when it comes down to the point that I blamed my creature, my best friend, my almighty God who provided me everything! Those crisis brought my faith become QUESTIONABLE, and goes to the point that I stop seeking his help, and my prayers become a Statue. I am very MAD, my Heart was full of hatred and sorrow’s!:(
All of a sudden, I was grateful to woke-up those nightmares, as I promptly open my eyes to look up certain solutions that can help me to accept the pain, so that the package I’m carrying around, become lighter and lighter! And just move forward again. YES AGAIN.:)
The Solution’s I did was the following,
- I forgiven myself, so that God can forgive me
- My Husband and I opted to see a Counselling. (I continued my counselling till I fully accepted the agony, and accepted that it happens for the reason. For what? I don’t know yet)
- My husband and I took a month vacation, 1week for No Internet, No television, and No Mobile phones. (Yeah we survived:))
- My husband and I explored the beautiful wonders of God’s words, by sending ourselves to him more than we do before.
- And just to have fun, will working the continuation of our chapters together.
- We keep going as later on things will be place where it should be.:)
And those are my following solutions on how to handle those crisis of mine last year.:)
Have a Blessed daily prompt guys, God Bless you and I,
For more related articles about this crisis, please visit this following link it might help you too handling your own crisis.
- The Daily Post
- Daily Prompt: In a Crisis
- Daily Prompt; In A Crisis/ The Daily Post | terry1954
- Crisis Hotline! What’s The Trouble? – A Daily Prompt Post | Edward Hotspur